Leading Pennsylvania In Sober Living Housing
Located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania, throughout the towns of Bristol and Levittown, Newfound Freedom is comprised of a network of numerous male-only and female-only recovery residences. Our phase 1 locations consist of highly structured homes that essentially offer a very affordable alternative to residential treatment. Our phase 2 locations embody more of a transitional housing structure that is geared for those already having 6 months or more of clean/sober time.
Our network of homes are all within the vicinities of safe, family-oriented upscale communities We believe strongly in the idea that those in early sobriety must surround themselves with elements that encourage a clean way of living, both inside and out.
Among the many qualities and comforts offered at Newfound Freedom Sober Living homes, a few to mention would be:
- Clean, safe, family-oriented neighborhood communities
- Cable TV with large flatscreens & wireless internet
- Comfortable furnishings and well-kept interior/exterior
- Onsite washers & dryers
- Backyards, BBQ’s, social events, etc.
- Close proximity to shopping, dining, job search possibilities, etc.
- Close proximity to 12-step meeting locations as well as public transportation
- and much more…
We have many other homes in our network, both for men and women in recovery. Give us a call to discuss your needs. We are available 24/7.